Thursday, December 29, 2016

OOTD: Cozy Winter Night! (Featuring Justfab!)

Casual & Warm

Justfab
Winter is here! It's time to layer layer layer. I hope this winter isn't brutal. I really don't like to drive in the snow so I'm crossing my fingers that we don't get too much of it. Other than that I love the season, specially the fashion! I'm so excited to bust out my scarves and my boots! I love the layered look and it comes with it's pluses... like hiding your food baby! ;-) haha.

I recently went out with my family and bestie before she left for the Holidays and it was nice! We walked around, had hot chocolate and took a few pictures... nothing better than time with family and friends! :-)

What I Wore:
Jacket- Forever 21 (Sold Out)
Booties- Justfab "Tuvee"

I love JustFab and can't begin to tell you how many awesome sales I've taken advantage of! The prices are great and the quality even better! 
If you're looking to join JustFab here's my referral link: http://www.justfab.com/invite/Reina207/ and if you have any questions about the site let me know!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more OOTD's! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment