Monday, January 2, 2017

New Years Eve Makeup Look! (Using the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette!)

Hello 2017!

New Years Eve Makeup Look
Happy New Year!! I'm welcoming 2017 with open arms! :-) Today I wanted to share the eyelook I wore on New Years Eve. I used the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette which has been a favorite ever since I got my hands on it. I placed a tiny heart over the shades I used for my look. If you own similar warm shades like the Morphe 35O or even the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette you can achieve a similar look!
New Years Eve Makeup Look

Here's an overlook of the rest of my makeup! I originally wanted to wear a silver-smokey eye... but I just couldn't stay away from the warmer shades. It's an obsession I'm carrying over to this new year! ;-) Hope you enjoyed the look! If you have questions leave me a comment down below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment