Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Review: L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation & Blend Artist Foundation Blender!

NEW From L'Oreal!

L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation
My favorite time of year is here!! New makeup is starting to appear at the drugstores and I couldn't be more excited! It's always fun to try something new and today I have two mini reviews to share with you.

The L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation instantly intrigued me when I saw it at Walmart. It was about $10-$12 which is pricey for the drugstore but the claims made me bite the bullet. It claims to provide full coverage with a lightweight formula and natural finish. I've worn it a few times now and can completely agree with it being full coverage and lightweight! It covers everything yet it feels like nothing on the skin which is amazing! It dries beautifully and I didn't have to set it with powder which is a first for me. My main con is the packaging... it's so hard to pick your shade! The color 303 Nude Beige ended up being too neutral for me, just made me look lifeless.

L'Oreal Blend Artist Foundation Blender

Now, the L'Oreal Infallible Blend Artist Foundation Blender is something you need! I wasn't expecting much from the sponge but I was so blown away! The shape is awesome, I love the pointy end for concealer and the rounded bottom for foundation. The dent in the center helps with gripping it which is pretty cool. It gets pretty large when damp and I love that because it covers more surface. I've used it with multiple foundations and haven't been disappointed. For $7.99 it's the best at the drugstore in my opinion! (Sorry Real Techniques!)

Bottom line: If you can find a color match I would recommend the foundation because it looks really nice on the skin. The fact that you don't have to set it with powder is a plus and it feels really lightweight. The foundation blender sponge is hands down a must have. I really enjoy using it and how well it blends my makeup! It's affordable and the design is super convenient... you need it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment