Saturday, January 21, 2017

Swatches: NEW Milani Baked Blushes in Bella Bellini & Rosa Romantica!

NEW Milani Blushes!

Milani Baked Blushes in Bella Belllini & Rosa Romantica
While snooping through the Milani website I came across two NEW blush shades within their Baked Blush line! I was really excited because that line is one of my favorites from the drugstore. I wear Luminoso and Rose D'Oro all the time in the Spring & Summer! These retail for $8 each and are available on the Milani website, I haven't seen these in-store yet. The gold packaging gets me every single time... am I the only one? haha. 
Milani Baked Blushes in Bella Belllini & Rosa Romantica
The first shade is called Bella Bellini which is described as a rose gold. I'd say its more of a peachy pink base with a golden shift...gorgeous! I wore this one with a light-hand in the picture below. It's really glowy and pigmented! The second shade is Rosa Romantica which is described as a light pink. It is really light which will still work for me, on darker skin it would be a pretty pink highlight.
 Milani Baked Blushes in Bella Belllini & Rosa Romantica
Here are the swatches! These shades are really pretty! Milani, if you're reading this (haha) release more shades please.
Milani Baked Blushes in Bella Belllini & Rosa Romantica
Hope these swatches were helpful. If you're a Milani fan like me these are must haves. Stop by they're website, they have tons of new releases that look worth purchasing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment