Saturday, February 18, 2017

OOTD: Easy & Comfy! (Featuring Justfab!)

Comfy For Work!


It's February and I'm wearing a short sleeve T-Shirt?! I know! It's been in the 50's these past few days and I'm loving it. I wanted to give my taller boots a break and give my booties a turn. The "Arika" style is super cute and so comfortable. It has a textile print on the back of the bootie that adds a little something something. I thought they went perfectly with my simple "throw on and go" outfit, keeping it casual with some character! :-)

What I Wore:
Jeans- Target
Booties- Justfab

I love JustFab and can't begin to tell you how many awesome sales I've taken advantage of! The prices are great and the quality even better! 
If you're looking to join JustFab here's my referral link: http://www.justfab.com/invite/Reina207/ and if you have any questions about the site let me know!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more OOTD's! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment