Thursday, February 23, 2017

Review: Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette! (Swatches + Look!)

Drugstore Highlighting Palette!

Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
I saw a few of my favorite influencers rave about the Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette so I went to my local Walmart to snag it up! I mean... when you spot a highlighting palette at the drugstore for only $13 you gotta get it, right? haha. For the price you get three highlighting shades and a brush, all in beautiful white and rose gold packaging...sold!
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
The formula is so silky! They actually remind me of the metallic/shimmer shadows in the Covergirl TruNaked Palettes, really smooth, thin feeling but lots of sheen. I love the different shades they included because they're suitable for most if not all skintones. They apply great dry but it you want to blind a friend or two definitely apply them wet! What I appreciate the most is how long they last! I've used this palette early in the morning and by the end of the day the highlight is still pretty noticeable.
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
Here are the swatches! I wanted to show you how they looked in natural light vs with flash. With flash you can tell the level of shine it has on the skin, so beautiful! I'm wearing a mix of the champagne shade + the golden one in the picture below. I love how it looks on the skin, it melts into your makeup instead of just awkwardly sitting on top.
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
Bottom line: I'm a huge fan of this palette! I like the variety in the shades and how you can mix and match them to create your perfect highlight. It's a perfect travel palette too! I'm really impressed with the formula and the price is amazing too. Check it out on your next Walmart trip! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment