Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Must Haves: Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Palette in Birthday Suit!

An All Matte Drugstore Palette!

Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Palette in Birthday Suit
The Hard Candy line is the first one I visit when I'm at my local Walmart. They always have pretty cool products and very affordable prices! I came across this all matte palette and was very intrigued! It's pretty rare to find an all matte palette in the drugstore and a good one for that matter. I've had this palette for a few weeks now and I adore it! It's only $6 and you get a total of 10 matte shades, it's a bargain! Packaging is cute and edgy and pretty good quality, love it!
Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Palette in Birthday Suit
The shades are pretty diverse from your warm and cool tones. That's what makes this palette worth it, it has awesome highlight, lid and crease shades! It comes with a nice mirror and 2 sponge tip applicators which are worth keeping for applying lid shades. As far as quality, the shadows are slightly powdery but nothing a good primer can't fix. They are pigmented and blend easily which makes this a well rounded palette. Here are the swatches:
Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Palette in Birthday Suit
This is natural light and here are the swatches with flash;
Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Palette in Birthday Suit
The shadows go on smooth and there's a few shades to choose from for creating depth in your look. I'm very impressed with this palette!

Bottom line; This palette is a must have for those searching for a great matte palette! There's many higher end palettes that are being released with all matte shades but they're no where near the price of this one. I always say don't let the affordable price fool you, the shadows are truly amazing! I've used it for work alone or paired with other shadows and completely love the outcome! Make sure to pick it up next time you're at Walmart! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hard Candy's newest releases have been just complete gems! I recently picked up a bunch of goodies and I'm dying to try some more ;)) This looks amazing! Thanks for the review!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree, I really want to try some of their new lippies! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete