Saturday, November 1, 2014

Review: Target Beauty Box! (Fall 2014!)

Let The Unboxing Begin!

Target Beauty Box! (Fall 2014!)
First Walmart and now Target (or maybe it was the other way around haha)! I'm completely loving these beauty boxes that these companies are offering because you get so much for your money! Now, compared to the Walmart Beauty Box this one is not a subscription, you actually have to purchase the box online. Plus everyone gets pretty much the same items, maybe a different color in certain products but it's not based on a quiz like the Walmart one. It has it's pros and cons, lets get started with the details!
Target Beauty Box! (Fall 2014!)
Here's an overview of the products I received, love the presentation! The Target Beauty box is $7 + tax and frees shipping. There's no specific time of year it releases (from my understanding), you kinda just find out via social media and decide if you wish to purchase it or not before it sells out. It was sold out recently but was brought back so if you're interested make sure to purchase the box soon. :-)
 Let's start with some pros:
*It came with a $3 off beauty purchase of $15 or more to be used at Target
*The products surpass the value of the box plus it has brands that I love and some that are new!
*The box is worth keeping for storage purposes.
*It's nice to not be obligated via subscription.

Now here are my cons:
* It's not catered to you, so you receive the same items like everyone else but again, you know beforehand what products come in the box so you can decide to purchase or not.
*I like the guarantee of getting a box via subscription, for this one I feel like it's more of a mystery release and you need to snatch it before it sells out. Gives me anxiety haha.
Target Beauty Box! (Fall 2014!)
I'm really excited about all the products I received! The three things that are new to me are the Laneige BB Cushion which a target exclusive brand, the L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray (which I've heard wonderful things about!) and the Fekkai Blowout Dry Shampoo. The Laneige sample is pretty generous, you get three shades to test out and create your perfect shade which I love! The two hair samples are also pretty great travel sizes, awesome way to test it and decide if you would repurchase the full size.
Target Beauty Box! (Fall 2014!)
These are the two makeup products that I recognized, the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and the L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick in Blushing Harmony, gorgeous color! These are both full sizes and suitable colors for anyone. The lipstick alone is about $8 so you have your box paid for with just that item!
Target Beauty Box! (Fall 2014!)
Here are some swatches, really love the lipstick!! 

Bottom line: Just like the Walmart one, the Target Beauty Box is an amazing value! I just think it's a bit of a hassle to have to order it, but that's just my opinion. I know many people that fear subscriptions so this box would be perfect for you! I just like knowing that I'm for sure getting my box when it releases but I can overlook that. I'm really excited about all the items, there wasn't anything in the box that I didn't enjoy. If you're interested head on over to the Target site and order yours today! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment