Thursday, September 24, 2015

Dupe Alert: Affordable Dupes to the Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadows! ( Thrasher & Raw Power!)

Great Formulas!

Affordable Dupes to the Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadows
Today's post is really exciting because I found an affordable alternative to the Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadows! :-) I have a review on the Metal Crush Eyeshadows so if you want to know more about them click here! They are an amazingly pigmented gorgeous metallic shadow but they are $21 each which can get expensive really quick. Even though they are worth it (in my opinion) I was so excited to find something very similar at a drugstore price to share with you!
Affordable Dupes to the Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadows
I recently reviewed the NEW City Color Cosmetics Shimmer Shadows and noticed that they were really similar to the Metal Crush Eyeshadows. If you want to check out that review click here! The Shimmer Shadows are only $6.99 each and there's tons more colors to choose from. They are slightly different in formula; the Metal Crush Shadows are creamy but not a cream to powder hybrid like the Shimmer Shadows. On the eyes they're both stunning and stay on all day!

The Metal Crush Shadow formula is on the drier side compared to the Shimmer Shadows. But like I said... twinning on the lids! haha. I wanted to find some shades to compare, the colors are not spot on but just so you can get an idea of what they look like! :-)
Affordable Dupes to the Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadows
There's minimal fall out with both formulas and they blend so easily. Another thing to point out is that you get a little more product with City Color Cosmetics. 

I love both formulas! On the eyes you can't tell a difference. If you love metallic shadows as much as I do either one would be great. If you're looking for more options for your money I highly recommend the City Color Cosmetics Shimmer Shadows! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment