Monday, September 28, 2015

Swatches: Wet N Wild Here's to the Wild Ones Fall 2015 Lipsticks!

Vampy Shades Anyone? :-)

Wet N Wild Here's to the Wild Ones Fall 2015 Lipsticks
Wet n Wild Lipsticks are some of my favorite from the drugstore, especially the limited edition fall collections! I was cruising through Walgreens a few weeks back and came across the "Here's to the Wild Ones" Fall 2015 Collection. Immediately the lipsticks called my name! There's 6 shades in the line but I only picked up the three that stood out to me. They were less than $3 and just as amazing as my other Wet n Wild lippies! ;-)
Wet N Wild Here's to the Wild Ones Fall 2015 Lipsticks
Here are the swatches... gorgeous and perfect for fall! If you haven't tried the Megalast line you're missing out. They are creamy lippies that last all day! They are super comfortable and truly feel more expensive than they really are.
Wet N Wild Here's to the Wild Ones Fall 2015 Lipsticks
*Coffee Buzz- definetely a must have! It's a unique shade, a deep plum with some brown in it, a fall staple for sure!
*Vintage Vibe- my favorite shade! Reminds me a lot of Mac's Rebel lipstick. I can see myself wearing this one at least once a week haha.
*Photobomb- another different shade, the perfect mix between red and brown. Can't wait to rock it with some winged liner!

If you've been looking for some new fall lippies these are amazing! Check them out next time you're at Walgreens! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment