Friday, September 18, 2015

Review: Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Sinful Cinnamon!

A Bit Of Cinnamon For The Fall!

Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Sinful Cinnamon
I have a total of three of the NEW Buxom Big &Sexy Bold Gel Lipsticks, make sure to check out my first impressions on the first two I purchased by clicking here! :-) I loved the formula so much that I decided to get the other color I was eyeing, Sinful Cinnamon. Each lippie is $22 so it's definitely a "treat yo self" type of product haha. The line is divided into Satin and Mattes and they come in the coolest packaging... pure awesomeness!
Sinful Cinnamon is a matte lipstick and the Buxom formula is so comfortable! It's opaque and creamy which is the definition of a good lipstick. But because it's so creamy it's not the most longwearing. I personally don't mind reapplying. If I'm looking for something super long lasting I would wear a liquid lipstick instead. It's a little hard to apply too because the shape of the lipstick is bigger than the norm, it's on the chubby side so precision is hard to achieve. The color is gorgeous nonetheless so all the flaws go out the window haha.
Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Sinful Cinnamon
Here's is a swatch, just one swipe across. It's so smooth with great color payoff right off the bat. This color is so pretty too, a great brown-nude shade! At first there's a slight sheen on the lips, more of a satin finish but it ends up looking matte after a while. I don't find it to be drying at all and that's the main selling point for me when it comes to mattes.
Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Sinful Cinnamon

Bottom line: I love this color and formula! It's a great everyday shade and Sinful Cinnamon just sounds so appropriate for fall! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment