Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Must Haves: Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind Set! (Holiday 2015!)

Best Holiday Set!

Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind Set
When it comes to Holiday sets this is one of the best! The Bite Beauty Rewind Set is a Sephora Exclusive set that is only $25 but worth more than double. It comes with four deluxe size Matte Creme Lip Crayons in the cutest tin ever... can we say travel friendly?! :-) The color choices are perfect and these little sets are the best to get to know more about the brand and their products. I managed to get it during the VIB Sale for 20% off which made it a deal I couldn't pass up!
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind Set
 The tin does have a mirror and it's the perfect size to throw in your purse and keep it moving.
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind Set
Bite Beauty is a really cool brand because its natural so you can pretty much eat the lippie for lunch and you'll be OK haha. I love that about the brand and also that even though they're better for you they don't lack in the quality because this pigmentation is impressive! The four shades are matte but they're creamy, smooth and so comfortable...I'm obsessed! Let's get into swatches!
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind Set
The variety of shades is great! My favorite is Coulis and I can't wait to wear it during the Holidays! The formula is outstanding and longwearing. This set definitely opened my eyes to the line and I can't wait to try out some more! I highly recommend this set! It's budget friendly and even though they're deluxe sizes you get a lot of product so they will last a while! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment