Friday, November 20, 2015

Review: Morphe Brushes 35O "Nature Glow" Eyeshadow Palette!

Best Fall Palette!

Morphe Brushes 35O "Nature Glow" Eyeshadow Palette
This must be the most coveted palette at the moment! It becomes available on the Morphe site and in seconds it's sold out. But you guys... it is GORGEOUS! So next time it's available for purchase stalk that site and get your hands on it haha. This is my first time trying out Morphe shadows and I'm really impressed. The 35O palette is $22.99 which is a great deal when you consider all the shades it comes with. They are super pigmented and blendable which is a plus in my book. Some colors are very similar like some of the deeper browns for example but as an overall palette I love it!
Morphe Brushes 35O "Nature Glow" Eyeshadow Palette
Here are the swatches! All of the shades were smooth and the color payoff was awesome. I'm so in love with all the oranges in this palette, it just screams fall and they bring out brown eyes so well! The shadow formula was easy to work with and the palette is simply amazing! I was dieing to try out the metallic peachy shade so I used it all over my lid in the look below with a mixture of browns and oranges in the crease. The look lasted all day without creasing... two thumbs up!
Morphe Brushes 35O "Nature Glow" Eyeshadow Palette
Bottom line: Is it worth the hype? Yup! It's a great palette and you can get so many looks from it so it's an A+ in my book. Overall I'm most impressed by the pigmentation because you just need the slightest bit on your brush. If you've been thinking about this palette I'd say go for it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment