Friday, December 1, 2017

EOTD: Pop of Green- Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette!

Pop of Green!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette

Today I wanted to quickly share a look that I came up with recently using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette! I almost missed out on this palette because all I would see were negative reviews everywhere. The colors spoke to me because they were so different so I went for it anyway and I'm so happy I did! :-)

It pushed me out of my comfort zone... I mean I still threw a warm shade in my look haha but I tried to stick to using the beautiful greens in the palette too.

I used Roxy (warmer shade) in my crease, Electric ( gorgeous duo-chrome) on my lid and Axis ( deeper teal green) in the outer corner.

If you're wondering what's on my lips I wore Raging Raisin from the Maybelline Bold Lipstick Collection.

Leave me your thoughts on this look and the Subculture Palette below! Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for future posts! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment