Thursday, December 7, 2017

MOTD: Holiday Look Using Drugstore Makeup! (Milani, Flower Beauty, ColourPop & L'Oreal)

Burgundy and Gold Holiday Look!

Holiday Look Using Drugstore Makeup
Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share a look I created only using drugstore makeup that would be perfect for the holidays! I'm a firm believer that you don't need to spend all your hard earned money on expensive makeup to look great. Drugstore makeup is just as amazing (sometimes even better) than the higher end selection. Hopefully this post can inspire you to create a budget friendly holiday look! :-)
Holiday Look Using Drugstore Makeup
Items used:
Eyeshadow Palette- ColourPop Double Entendre Shadow Palette - $16.00
This is my first experience using a ColourPop Palette... and I'm obsessed! Seriously, I'm planning on collecting all the other ones because they are so affordable and the formulation is so so so good! Some ColourPop items are being sold at Sephora, while still being budget friendly, which is awesome! I would suggest to shop on their site for the best selection and prices because they offer sales from time to time. Even though you *technically* can't go to the drugstore and pick it up, the price is unbeatable!

Mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise in Blackest Black- $10
This is my new favorite mascara! It makes my lashes look longer, fuller and darker, all day long. It's said to be a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara which I tried before and liked but to be honest; I like this one more! ;-)

Blush-  Flower Beauty Flower Pots Powder Blush in Peach Primrose- $10
This color is beautiful! It's the perfect peachy shade and I love how easy it blends onto the cheeks.

Lips- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Emotion- $9
I didn't want to wear your typical ruby red on the lips this season so opted for a deep burgundy with a hint of brown. I love how this color paired with the eye look! Milani liquid lipsticks are pretty good and you can find them at your local Walmart or Target. I did notice some flaking at the end of the day around the inner area of my lips. But, that happens with most liquid lipsticks after eating and drinking. I really like this line and the color selection is awesome too!

Let me know your thoughts below: Do you like this look? Have you tried any of these products? Can't wait to see your comments! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment