Monday, December 4, 2017

OOTD: Varsity Jacket Obession! (Featuring Justfab!)

Perfect Varsity Jacket!

Justfab Varsity Jacket in Black

December is here which means snowy days are soon to become the norm...and I'm loving it! I love layering and I was on the hunt for a nice varsity jacket. To my surprise I found it on the Justfab website for an amazing deal during cyber Monday! I love the black and white color combination; classic and looks awesome with everything! It so happen to match my favorite beanie I got on my last birthday trip to Chicago. Match made in fashion heaven! ;-)

Item featured:
Varsity Jacket in Black

I love JustFab and can't begin to tell you how many awesome sales I've taken advantage of! The prices are great and the quality even better! 
If you're looking to join JustFab here's my referral link: http://www.justfab.com/invite/Reina207/ and if you have any questions about the site let me know!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more OOTD's! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment