Wednesday, December 20, 2017

MOTD: Full Face Daytime Glam Look Using Milani Cosmetics!

Drugstore Daytime Glam Look!

Full Face Using Milani Cosmetics
If you're looking for a daytime glam look using drugstore makeup you're on the right blog post! ;-) Milani is one of my favorite drugstore brands so I decided to do a full face using only Milani products. 
I wanted to create a simple look that can be transitioned into the night with a few extra steps. Let's get into the specifics! 

Face:

*Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer in Light Beige
This foundation is amazing! It provides medium to full coverage depending on what you need and it also lasts so well! I don't use it to conceal because I prefer a concealer that's lighter than my foundation. 

*Milani Make it Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set
I love this setting spray! It smells delightful (bonus, yay!) and it does a great job at prolonging my makeup. If you're makeup is leaning towards the powdery side definetely use this product and you will look flawless!

*Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder in Dayglow
This color is stunning! It's a beautiful golden champagne color that I can see looking amazing on many skintones. It's a great formula with no glitter or shimmer. I love the sheen/glow it adds to your skin without emphasizing texture. Annnnnnnd... they seem to have new colors on their website! I'll be adding a few more to my collection very soon! ;-)

Eyes:

*Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Must Have Metallics
The Everyday Eyes collection is one of my favorites when it comes to drugstore eyeshadow palettes. The color selection is great and they are only $11! I used the copper shade all over the lid along with a bit of the matte black and my bronzer in the crease for a simple glam look. I used the highlighter in the inner corner too for some brightness. You can easily smoke out this look, wing out the liner and you're ready for a night out! Versatility & affordable? Yes please! :-)
Full Face Using Milani Cosmetics

I hope this post was helpful and serves as inspiration to create your next look using drugstore makeup. Definetely checkout Milani products because they are some of the best at the drugstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment