Monday, April 21, 2014

Must Haves: Top 5 Highend Blushes- Spring Edition!

Worth Saving For!

Top 5 Highend Blushes
I'm all about a great sale or deal on makeup, fashion...anything really haha. But sometimes you just need to go the extra mile and indulge on things that you wouldn't normally get. Throughout the years I've managed to add some more pricey items to my makeup collection and each time I use them its a reminder of how hard work pays off! :-)
I compiled my favorite five blushes that are on the higher end spectrum that would be perfect for Spring and Summer! These are all amazing in quality and pigmentation and worth every penny! Luxury may cost a lot but you get what you pay for. Each and everyone of these blushes are unique to my collection and I find myself rotating them without getting bored. The colors are beautiful and the texture of these blushes are incredible. They are never patchy and apply so easily! Here are the colors up close:
Top 5 Highend Blushes
Packaging is key to a great blush. It's the first thing you see and what really catches your attention before purchasing it. All of these have the best packaging... nothing that will fall apart anytime soon haha. Here are the swatches:
Top 5 Highend Blushes
From left to right:
*NARS Blush in Gaiety- a bright candy pink! It's a great matte blush that awakens the face. It's a subtle pink on the cheeks that makes you look youthful. It retails for $30.
*Illamasqua Powder Blush in Hussy- a bright petal pink with such an amazing formula! This is top on the list of my all time favorite blushes. It's so smooth and pigmented without being overpowering. I find myself reaching for this color a lot. I loved it so much that I ordered another color on Sephora.com! This one retails for $26.
*Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop- a bright pink mauve with a beautiful satin finish. This blush is the buildable type, you can wear it as sheer or as bright as you'd like! It feels like a really buttery powder, almost like a cream blush. The imprinted flower is such a nice touch and it made me want it even more haha. This one is perfect for this time of year! It retails for $21.
*Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Fearless- a pinky coral shade that will suite anyone! This formula is also impeccable. When it says 12 hour wear it's not lying, you'll have your blush looking like it did when you first applied it! It doesn't fade one bit! You can purchase this one for $26.
*Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat- a vibrant poppy, the priciest of the bunch but the most unique! I'm so happy I bought this one because I love it! No two blushes from this line look the same because of the marbling. It has bit of shimmer but nothing that transfers onto the skin. It's such a gorgeous color and the packaging makes it look even more expensive! It was hard to justify this one because it retails for $35 but I got it on my birthday so I guess that makes it ok! haha.
 
You can find any of these blushes at Sephora! I would recommend to order them online via Ebates so you can get some cashback! If you want more information on Ebates click here. Make sure to check them out, any of these will complete your spring and summer looks without a problem. If you have any recommendations of your personal favorites please leave a comment below! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment