Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review: Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep!

Add Some Radiant Orchid To Your Life!

Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep
Pantone Universe released their "Color of the year" products at Sephora and I managed to get the blush palette! There's tons of products to choose from; like lip sticks and brush sets so make sure to visit your local Sephora before they're sold out. The only thing I was really eyeing was the blush palette and I'm so happy that I have it! (blush hoarder status haha!) It's only $26  and it's limited edition which is why I quickly purchased it. I was able to get their pantone blush palette from a few years back (coral shade) for only $7 on clearance but I couldn't wait for it to go on sale. This was something I needed in my life TODAY!
Let's start off with packaging... it's gorgeous! I love the ombre effect it has, looks amazing! It has a nice sized mirror that makes it perfect for traveling. Here's what the packaging looks like:
Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep
Now to the best part! It comes with three beautiful shades, 1 blush and 2 highlighters. Depending on your skin tone you can actually use the rosey toned highlight as a blush. These blushes are beautiful on the skin, they're a satin finish so you'll have a glow that everyone is going to envy! Here's what the colors look like:
Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep
These colors pair amazingly together! You only need the slightest bit to have the color show up. But if you apply too much of the darker shade you can always go over it with one of the highlighters to tone it down. So if you think the blush is too dark or bold keep that in mind! It looks beautiful on! Here are the swatches:
Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep
From left to right:
*Luminizer in Bridal Rose- a rose tone highlighter, can also be used as a blush!
*Luminizer in Spanish Vanilla- a champagne highlighter, looks good as a inner corner highlight too!
*Blush in Radiant Orchid- a violet blush, doesn't look too bright on the cheeks, its just right!
 
Bottom line: If you want to give the color of the year a try this would be the best way to do it! This blush palette is perfect. The quality is wonderful and the colors are super pretty. You're getting you're moneys worth because you'll want to use it everyday like me! I've searched high and low in my collection to see if I had something comparable to any of the shades but I don't. This is such a unique palette so make sure to purchase it while you can! ;-)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment