Monday, December 15, 2014

Dupe Alert: Drugstore Dupe of Mac Rebel Lipstick!

Get The Look For Less!

 Drugstore Dupe of Mac Rebel Lipstick

I'm pretty positive that Rebel is Mac's best seller! I mean... it's gorgeous so I completely understand why! ;-) One of my first posts ever was a dupe alert for the same lipstick but I realized that the dupe wasn't too accessible nowadays. But don't be alarmed, I found another one that I'm sure you can find at your local drugstore and it's less than $5!
 Drugstore Dupe of Mac Rebel Lipstick
Here's a closeup of the colors, pretty spot on huh? The Wet n Wild Fergie lipstick is in the color Ferguson Crest Cabernet, a beautiful rich berry color that makes your lips look so luscious! It's a bit creamier and more glossy than Rebel but honestly on the lips they look identical. The wear time is about 4 hours before you have to reapply, plus the formula is extremely comfy on the lips. Here are some swatches:
 Drugstore Dupe of Mac Rebel Lipstick
Gorgeous! Now lets get into the lip swatches :-)
 Drugstore Dupe of Mac Rebel Lipstick
Rebel is on the left and Ferguson Crest Cabernet is on the right. I highly recommend you wear a lip liner with either lipstick because they tend to bleed out of your lip lines. 

Bottom line: Wet n Wild is the way to go! Mac lipsticks are $16 each... they are amazing but I'm in the "just married, gotta save money" phase of my life so every penny counts haha. I'd say go for the $4 lipstick because it's an amazing formula and the color is suitable for anyone! Every time I wear it I get compliments which is always nice. Make sure to pick up, I'm sure you'd look beautiful wearing it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment