Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Must Haves: Jordana Cosmetics Easyliners For Lips!

The Best in The Market!

Jordana Cosmetics Easyliners For Lips
Back in the day I didn't care for wearing lip liners. It was an extra step I didn't think was necessary, especially on those lazy mornings haha. Throughout the years I found out the hard way that it's an important step to get that crisp line! My first lip liner was from Mac... I quickly got off that high horse and decided to search for a cheaper alternative. The Jordana Easyliners for lips are one of the best lip liners in the market, and one of the most affordable! They are only $1.99 and can be purchased directly from the Jordana Site or at your local Walgreens. 
Jordana Cosmetics Easyliners For Lips
The color range is awesome, has every color that you would ever need! They are retractable pencils so no need for a sharpener. They are really creamy and feel amazing on the lips. Honestly, you could line your lips, throw some gloss on and call it a day! Here's a list of the colors shown above:
*Baby Berry- a pink berry color
*Tawny- a mauve rose
*Cabernet- a deep wine

Tawny was the color I wore on my wedding day and it made my lip color last all night long! I love these liners and truly the price is unbeatable. If you're in the market for some lip liners to perfect your lip color look no further! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment