Sunday, July 20, 2014

Review: L'Oreal Color Riche Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy!

NEW In The Lip Balm World!

L'Oreal Color Riche Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy
I thought the Jumbo Lip Balms trend was over... until I spotted these new L'Oreal Color Riche Glossy Balms at Walgreens haha. The display was full of beautiful colors and normally I would pick up a few shades to try out (hoarder status!) but I tried to limit myself to the one that stood out the most... Ginger Candy! These retail for $8 at the drugstore, pretty good price. Just like the other Jumbo Lip Balms that have recently hit the market these are twist up so no sharpening is necessary. The packaging on these is pretty cute! I'm loving the silver caps and the color of the tube is the color of the product.
L'Oreal Color Riche Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy
These don't have much of a scent at first but once on the lips they have a typical "makeup" smell and taste so that's my only con. They are pretty creamy so I do give them that. They kinda remind of the NYX Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippies but with more opaque color. They glide on pretty smooth and last a decent 4 hours before having to reapply. These have hydrating qualities so they feel amazing on! The color that I chose might not seem like much once you see all the bright colors they have to offer. But I was so intrigued by this color, such a gorgeous pinky nude and it didn't disappoint! I'm so happy with this choice since it's the perfect color for everyday.
L'Oreal Color Riche Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy
Here's how it looks on:
L'Oreal Color Riche Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy
I'm loving the glossy finish, it doesn't feel greasy or slippery by any means! This balm has been in my purse ever since I purchased it! ;-)
 
Bottom line: I really like the formula of these! I love the color payoff and how moisturizing they feel. I've tried so many of these Jumbo Lip Balms and these are pretty good compared to the rest. It's just easy to put on and forget about it. If you're looking for a low maintenance product make sure to pick some of these up! :-)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment