Thursday, July 31, 2014

Swatches: Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows! Part 3

Bright Pinks & Purples!

Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows
Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great day! :-) As promised here's the third post regarding the NEW Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows, brights edition! I can't stress enough how amazing these shadows are! I've been ignoring my palettes a bit and strictly using these shadows and I'm still in love! Just as a reminder, these are only $3.99 each so make sure to pick some up at your local drugstore or order directly from milanicosmetics.com. Make sure to also check out my previous posts on these for more swatches on a bunch of other gorgeous colors! :-)
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows
There's a bunch of beautiful bright shades in this line from blues to greens but I knew I wanted some of the purples and pinks as soon as I saw them! They pair really well together or with the neutrals I featured on my previous post. The dark purple shade on the top was the only one that needed some building up, the rest worked amazingly!
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows
The top left shade is Bella Purple which is a satin matte finish. The one next to it is called Bella Fuchsia which is also a satin matte. My favorite one of the bunch is the bottom shade called Bella Rouge which is described as a metallic red but it's more of a magenta. It looks amazing all over the lid or mixed with a bit of Bella Copper... love it!! Here are the swatches over primer:
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows
 
I can truly say that this eyeshadow line is addicting! I'm slowly adding more and more colors to my collection, I just cant get enough haha. I guess it's not too bad since they're so inexpensive. I recently picked up 3 more colors that I've been using non stop. Stay tuned for a possible part 4 of swatches! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment