Saturday, July 26, 2014

Review: Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation!

New From Maybelline!

Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation
With a drugstore foundation like this one there's no need to even glance at the higher end ones! :-) I guess you can tell I'm a bit obsessed huh? haha. Maybelline recently launched this new foundation called the Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation and it's amazing! It retails for about $10 at your local drugstores and Ulta. It's said to leave a flawless yet natural finish that fuses with your skin so it's undetectable... and I must agree! I wasn't expecting to like it at first but his foundation is one I highly recommend!
Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation
The packaging is a glass bottle in a unique design! The applicator is very different to say the least. It looks like a dropper at first but it's actually a plastic applicator meant to place the product on your fingers and then on your face. It's not the most sanitary... which is my only con.
Now the product itself is a liquid consistency, super runny! Once on your skin it blends so seamlessly and evenly with barely any effort! With just one layer you get more of a medium coverage with a semi-matte but not flat finish. It looks super natural and the best part is you don't need to set it with powder! The consistency is very unique, once on it melts into the skin and sets to a powder finish. Even though the bottle says to use your fingers I use a flat top kabuki brush (the $3 Powder Brush from ELF works perfectly!) and application was so easy and fast!
 
Bottom line: I'm loving this foundation! Even in this hot weather it held up pretty well! I wore it to work and at the end of my 8 hour shift it still looked amazing. I did notice the slightest bit of shine in my T-Zone (mainly my nose area) but not much compared to other foundations. I love how this feels on the skin, almost like you're not wearing anything. When it claims to be undetectable its very true. If you're looking for a comfortable and natural foundation this is the one for you! Its a must have, even for you oily skin gals! :-) 
 
*Ever since I purchased this foundation I've been using it everyday! I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment