Sunday, August 3, 2014

Review: Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo Focus Palette in "No Filter"!

My Favorite Drugstore Quad!

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo Focus Palette in "No Filter
This palette you see right here is my favorite quad from the drugstore by far! Wet n Wild shadows are awesome but for some reason I haven't picked up too many of the trios from the original line. I've mostly tried these quads from the Fergie line and there's been hits & misses but this one is ah-may-zing! This was part of the Summer Collection which was limited edition a few months ago... I know I know, I wasn't going to post this because its been so long but I've seen them in the normal displays at my local drugstore so hopefully you can find it too! :-)
Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo Focus Palette in "No Filter
No Filter is the name of this quad and I've done so many looks with it! Make sure to follow me on instagram for looks and blog updates @reinibiris! It retails for about $4 which is super budget friendly. It has a total of 2 matte shades (brown-black in the center and the medium brown on the bottom left) a satin creamy shade on the top left and 2 gorgeous metallic shades on the right. The metallic shades is what made me purchase this quad because they are so beautiful! They both look amazing all over the lid and they are perfect everyday colors.
Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo Focus Palette in "No Filter
All the colors are really pigmented and blend easily, even the darkest color. Rose Gold is a really popular shade and the one in this palette is perfect! I love how all the colors pair together and you can definitely go from a day to night look in just seconds! Here are the swatches:
Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo Focus Palette in "No Filter
I love how all the right colors are mattes in this palette! Sometimes (typically drugstore makeup) you find amazing palettes but its either missing a great matte shade for blending or darkening your look. This one has everything you need to complete a look. For only $4?... C'mon!
 
Bottom line: I just can't stop raving about this product! I love all the colors in this quad and the price is great! They last all day over primer and for a more intense look I would recommend to use them over a colored base like the Maybelline Color Tattoos. Make sure to visit your local drugstore to see if they still have it... and if they do make sure to pick up a back up because you'll love it that much! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment