Saturday, August 23, 2014

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette!

Gorgeous Warm Tones!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
Hello, my name is Reina and I'm a palette junkie! haha. I just can't say no to palettes! Initially I wasn't going to purchase the Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette but then I saw so many amazing looks via instagram that I gave in. I purchased my palette at Ulta for only $29 which is super affordable compared to other higher-end palettes such as Lorac or Urban Decay. This is my first Anastasia palette and I love it! I'm so happy I purchased it and can't wait to tell you guys about it!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
It comes with a great size mirror and a double ended brush which I haven't used yet. The packaging is a magnetic closure made of a sturdy cardboard, so not the most luxurious but for the price I can't complain! The top row is all shimmers and the bottom is all mattes, gorgeous mattes I might add! I wasn't too impressed with the Lorac 2 Palette which has the same concept and kinda turned me off to this one. But once I gave it a try... I had a Herbal Essence moment haha. These colors are so perfect for fall which is my favorite season. I feel so inspired when I see the color selection and I can't put it down.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
At first I thought I had a palette similar to it and I searched through my makeup and couldn't find anything close to it... in palette form. The shimmer colors can be duped with single shadows like the Milani Bella Eyes Shadows which are amazing quality too. The mattes, to me, is what makes this palette so unique. Those brown, reddish tones are so difficult to come by. These are so buttery and pigmented and most importantly super blendable!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
I feel like this is a complete palette, it has beautiful blending and crease shades and amazing lid shades. It will for sure please the neutral lovers (like me!) while still having pops of colors for those "think outside the box" days.  Here are the swatches by row:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
*Legend- a white-gold shimmer, perfect as an inner corner highlight!
*Glisten- a peachy gold shimmer, looks amazing all over the lid to make you look awake!
*Topaz- a golden-taupe shimmer, love it all over the lid too!
*Iridescent Purple- just like the name, it's a bright iridescent purple that would be great on the bottom lash line for a pop of color!
*Emerald- a forest green shimmer, can't wait to use it closer to the fall time!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
*Vanilla- a buttery cream matte, perfect for a browbone highlight!
*Caramel- a medium-orange brown matte, the color I'm lusting over and use on the daily in the crease!
*Morocco- a reddish medium brown matte, another unique, gorgeous shade for the crease!
*Deep plum- a dark reddish-plum matte, one of my favorites! I use it in the outer third of my lid for a more smokey look. I love that it leans more plum than red because it's like no other shade I have!
*LBD- a black matte, it's not the deepest black I've seen but still gets the job done.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
Here's a close up at the brush that comes with the palette!

Bottom line: I'm loving this palette! Out of the new releases in the palette market I would skip them all and pick up this one! It has the cutest animal print packaging and all the shades work so well together. When I'm not using my Milani shadows I use this palette for work and get so many compliments. Those warm matte shades are amazing so based on that alone I highly recommend this palette. Ten shadows, mattes and shimmers, for only $29? I think its a no brainer! :-)



2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Morocco!! This is such a stunning and unique palette! Totally in love now ;)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely impressed me! :-D thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete