Thursday, August 21, 2014

Review: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal!

Best Highlight For All Seasons!

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
I always wondered why this product was always sold out on Sephora.com! I heard so many great things about it through the YouTube world but I just couldn't believe it would be worth the hefty $38 price tag... but it is and more! I've come to the conclusion that if I could only have one highlight for the rest of my life this would be the one. It's such a gorgeous shade plus a little goes along way! This is described as a golden opal pearl on the Sephora site, I'd say its a beautiful champagne highlight.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
The packaging definitely feels luxurious! It's similar to the Nars packaging which the only downfall is that it gets dirty fairly easy.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
Here's a closeup! It's breathtakingly gorgeous! The powder is so smooth to the point of feeling creamy. It doesn't have any chunks of glitter but it leaves a beautiful shimmering glow on the face! You barely need any product on your brush to achieve the perfect glow. It's pretty long wearing as well, I'd say a good 5 hours before its not as noticeable as the initial application.  Here's a swatch:
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
The one on the left is just one swipe across, you can tell how pigmented it is. I blended it out on the right side which it blends like a dream by the way!
 
Bottom line: I definitely believe this highlighter is worth the investment! I wouldn't purchase more than one because it's pretty pricey but for something that you will use everyday you will get your money's worth. There's more shades to the line so there's something for everyone. I found that this color was perfect for me on my tan-ish days and days where I look white as snow haha. I'm loving this product and if you've been on the fence about it I say go for it! You have to treat yourself every now and then, you deserve it! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment