Sunday, May 25, 2014

Review: Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint!

Warm Weather Essential!

Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint
Blush is one of my obsessions when it comes to makeup so I love trying different colors, formulas and finishes! I was visiting my local Kmart and came across these new Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tints and I was really intrigued.  Benefit has a similar product for lips and cheeks but its $30 each... way too overpriced! These cheek stains from Rimmel were less than $3... such an amazing deal! I've been giving these a try for some weeks now and they are worth the price and more!
The Rimmel site claims that the blush blends instantly to create a long lasting, natural-looking flush of color that lasts up to 24 hours. Now... 24 hours? haha that's a huge claim and to be honest I have no intentions in keeping my blush on for that amount of time. As far as the rest of the claims they are really accurate! Initially I thought it would be like a cream blush but It's actually a  liquid-mousse formula that blends like nothing else I've tried. It leaves a natural flush that looks amazing! There's a total of five shades available in the line but I only purchased two. Here are the colors:
Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint
*Touch of Berry- this color is more of a pink than berry but nonetheless its a beautiful color. It blends so easily and looks really natural. It's a lightweight formula that doesn't move the rest of your makeup around... which is a plus!
Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint
*Pop of Pink- this color is more of a coral-pink, my favorite of the two! Just as smooth as the other color and long lasting. Since it stains your cheeks it lasts longer than your typical cream blush. I would say the lasting power is about 4-5 hours before it starts to fade away. I've worn this on hot days and didn't notice it melting off, so overall these are great blush.
 
Bottom line: This is an essential product, specially for this time of year! I highly recommend these because they are affordable and formulated to a T! The shade range is small but they have all the basic colors that you would ever need. These are also pretty buildable! Make sure to check out your local Kmart to pick some of these up! :-)




2 comments:

  1. I recently bought a peach shade. I can't wait to try it out. Wish I had also picked up the pink x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh a peach one? Hmm I'm gonna have to go back to pick it up! haha :-)

      Delete