Monday, October 13, 2014

Review: bh Cosmetics Wild & Free Baked Eyeshadow Palette!

Amazing Metallic Shades!

bh Cosmetics Wild & Free Baked Eyeshadow Palette
I'm really excited about today's post because it's full of unique colors that are... baked! An all baked eyeshadow palette? Awesome! I've been testing it out for a few weeks now and I can truly say its a great asset to my makeup collection. I have two of the palettes and there's three in total in this collection,,. I'm actually debating if I should order the third one haha, it's that good! These shadows feel like silk on your fingers and with just one swipe you have BAM! pigmentation. The packaging is also adorable!
bh Cosmetics Wild & Free Baked Eyeshadow Palette
The packaging is a thick cardboard with a magnetic closure, pretty sturdy! All of the palettes come with nine gorgeous shades to fit a theme. This palette is the Wild & Free one, full of blues and greens and bits of neutrals that pair so well together! You get so much product in this palette, that's something I definitely want to point out! Each eyeshadow is about the size of  a quarter.
bh Cosmetics Wild & Free Baked Eyeshadow Palette
I was a firm believer that these types of palettes don't work without a matte shade to create depth. But... this palette kinda changed my mind. I created an all shimmer/metallic look and it turned out really great! Over primer all the colors looked very bold and stunning. These can be used wet or dry depending on your preference, I really enjoy how versatile this palette is!
 bh Cosmetics Wild & Free Baked Eyeshadow Palette
All of the swatches glided on so smooth and nicely pigmented. I'm very impressed with this palette!

Bottom line: I left the price for last; it retails for $19.95 but I purchased mine on sale for only $8.95! It's such a bargain for the amount of product that you get plus they perform so well! Other baked shadows have lots of fall out but that's something I didn't experience with this palette which is a plus. Can you imagine how many exotic looks you can come up with?... I can't wait to play around with it some more! Always check bhcosmetics.com because they are notorious for having great sales! ;-) 

4 comments:

  1. These shadows looks so smooth and pigmented!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzah that pigmentation!!!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete