Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review: Wet n Wild Halloween 2014 Eyeshadow Palettes! (Limited Edition!)

Trick or Treat?

Wet n Wild Halloween 2014 Eyeshadow Palettes! (Limited Edition!)
The Wet n Wild display at my local Walgreen's was out of this world! It had everything from nail polishes, to lashes to eyeshadows and lippies. As far as eyeshadows go these two limited edition palettes caught my attention. One was out of my comfort zone and the other had colors dear to my heart and I wanted a taste of both worlds! ;-) These were less than $4, a bargain as always. They are part of the Halloween collection, different from other limited edition palettes that were released in their fall collection. The fall palettes were gorgeous, click here for more details!
Wet n Wild Halloween 2014 Eyeshadow Palettes! (Limited Edition!)
The colors are so rich and pigmented, just like the older Wet n Wild palettes! I love collecting these palettes because they're so affordable and the color combos are always stunning. Here are the swatches:
Wet n Wild Halloween 2014 Eyeshadow Palettes! (Limited Edition!)
*Daring Downtown-  I was most excited about this one because I don't own anything like it. I'm more of a neutrals girl but this palette looked so cool in the pan that I needed it haha. The colors look pretty similar swatched but on the eye they create the prettiest smokey eye of your choice! The best way to describe them is: blackened jewel tones with shimmer. The shimmers on certain shades don't stick which is the only con, but these shades make great one shadow looks!
Wet n Wild Halloween 2014 Eyeshadow Palettes! (Limited Edition!)
*A Karat in the World- I always end up with a neutral palettes, it's just a habit haha. I must admit this one isn't my favorite but it has some great shades. The taupe shade towards the end is amazing! Now... the first shade is way too yellow for me, not the most flattering. I honestly would pass on this one because these shades are pretty common.

Bottom line: I would recommend the Daring Downtown palette because it's really different! I love the shades and the quality is really great. It is limited edition so make sure to stop by you're local Walgreens before it's sold out! I can't wait for the Holiday palettes to release, those are next on the list! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment