Saturday, October 4, 2014

Swatches: L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paints! (New Shades!)

Swatch Party!

L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paints! (New Shades!)
Hey everyone! Welcome back to my sanctuary ;-) Today I have a swatch fest for you on the NEW shades of the L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paints! They released a bunch of new colors and today I have a total of eight to share with you. I really enjoy this formula! It's a super opaque gloss that's not sticky whatsoever. It feels amazing on the lips and the new color selection is amazing! I have a review on the original colors that were released prior, make sure to check out by clicking here! You'll also find pricing information and where to purchase :-)
Here are all the swatches together:
L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paints! (New Shades!)
I wanted to choose variety of colors from the new shades just to test them out. The first batch that was released was full of bright colors. This time around they added some nudes, pinks and berries( my fav!) Here are the lip swatches:
L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paints! (New Shades!)
*Elude- a nude-peach color, great spring/summer shade, not the most flattering on me but would make a great mixing shade!
*Whimsical- a pink with a hint of lilac, really pretty! Not a shade I would gravitate towards for everyday but perfect for when I want something different!
L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paints! (New Shades!)
*Tango- a hot coral- pink, another amazing spring/summer shade. Looks great with a tan!
*Peony- a nude-pink, beautiful and wearable pink!
L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paints! (New Shades!)
*Feisty- a bright orange, now we're getting into fall shades! I love this one, perfect orange for the season.
*Seduce- a magenta- purple shade, gorgeous! One of my favorites!
L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paints! (New Shades!)
*Daring- a deeper plum, another awesome fall shade! This one needed some building up to avoid streaks.
*Tempt- a deep wine shade, another one of my favorites! Makes your lips look plump and juicy. I love the shade but this one also applied a bit patchy.

I'm truly loving these new shades, specially the deeper tones! The formula is amazing and comfortable on the lips. The deeper tones require more maintenance to make sure it looks great throughout the day, other than that I highly recommend them! :-)

4 comments:

  1. How did you apply these? Did you do it straight out of the tube or use a lip brush? I had to use a lip brush and found it so time consuming but right out of the tube was a mess on my lips! I also experienced some feathering so I need to purchase lip liners which I own ZERO of :p

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I applied it straight from the tube but it took some patience to get it to look even haha. I haven't tried a lip brush yet, that's a great idea! :-D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I need to get some more of these! I am in love with Elude!

    ReplyDelete