Saturday, September 27, 2014

Review: Wet n Wild Fall 2014 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palettes!

Must Haves!

Wet n Wild Fall 2014 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palettes

I'm starting to lose track of all the NEW limited edition collections Wet n Wild has been releasing, haha. I purchased a few items from the Halloween collection so expect a review on those pretty soon. But the spotlight is on these three limited edition palettes for fall which are amazing! There's a total of four palettes in the line but the one I didn't pick up was more of a smokey-dramatic palette which I never use. Now, lately the palettes that were being released were lacking in pigmentation so I've skipped on a few recent collections because of that. But these palettes (specially the neutrals!) are must haves! They are formulated just like the Wet n Wild palettes we all know and love so I highly recommend picking them up! :-)
Here's a close up of the palettes:
Wet n Wild Fall 2014 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palettes
Even though these palettes have an imprint of where you should put the shadow when creating a look I say there's no rules in makeup! ;-) Besides...some of the imprints just don't make sense haha. These retail for $3.99 each plus I managed to get them on sale for just $2 each at Walgreens, such a great deal! I'm super impressed with the quality of these shadows. They are pigmented, creamy and blend so easily. I've heard the first two palettes has colors that are similar to a few in the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette which is awesome. I don't own that palette but I can confirm that some of the colors are very similar to the ones in the Lorac Unzipped palette.
Here are the swatches by palette:
Smoke and Melrose:
Wet n Wild Fall 2014 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette in Smoke and Melrose
The first shade makes the best crease color, perfect for fall!
Melrose at Night:
Wet n Wild Fall 2014 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette in Melrose at Night
The last shade is beautiful all over the lid!
High Waisted Jeans:
Wet n Wild Fall 2014 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette in High Waisted Jeans
All the tones in this palette are very wearable (for blues!) You can create the perfect night look with this one!

Bottom line: These palettes are definite must haves! I'm loving the neutral colors the most because they mix and match so well. I've used them nonstop for the past 2 weeks and the looks come out gorgeous each time. They really suite brown eyes... not to toot my own horn or anything but TOOT TOOT haha. They're so easy to use and everything you need is in one tiny palette. A+! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment