Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Review: Milani Matte Lip Art Lipsticks! (Limited Edition Bedazzled Collection!)

Limited Edition Matte Lipsticks!

Milani Matte Lip Art Lipsticks! (Limited Edition Bedazzled Collection!)
As soon as I saw these gorgeous colors I knew I needed them in my life! Plus...they are limited edition so that pushed me over the edge haha. These are the new Matte Lip Art Lipsticks from Milani, priced at $4.19 on their website and about $6 at CVS which is where I purchased mine. They were having a great BOGO half off sale so it ended being a great deal! I've heard others referring to them as the Enchanted Lipsticks due to their names. They're part of the Bedazzled Collection which includes those breathtaking liners that everyone is talking about... I want those so bad! haha. But today the spotlight is on the lipsticks so lets get on with the show! :-)
Here is what the packaging looks like, super adorable!
Milani Matte Lip Art Lipsticks! (Limited Edition Bedazzled Collection!)
I'm loving the clear cap, the new packaging is captivating! It's not cheap by any means and the lipstick does screw all the way down which is a plus! (Avoids crushing the lipstick haha) I love the gold packaging, always looks so sleek and expensive. The display at CVS included three shades total, I went for the brighter colors of the three and left behind the nude. These are a wonderful matte formula that goes on really creamy! I would recommend to wear some lip balm underneath because after a few hours they tend to dry out your lips a tiny bit. But on the plus side they last all day! I didn't notice any fading until the 7th hour of wearing it and it faded evenly.
Here are the colors swatched:
Milani Matte Lip Art Lipsticks! (Limited Edition Bedazzled Collection!)
And here are the lip swatches:
Milani Matte Lip Art Lipsticks! (Limited Edition Bedazzled Collection!)
*Enchanted Amethyst- a medium purple-pink color, very unique and pretty. Once it settles it dries down to a darker purple shade which looks amazing! My only con is that it's not the most flattering since it makes your teeth look yellow.
*Enchanted Ruby- a deep burgundy red... stunning! I love this color the most, looks amazing on and because it's blue toned it makes your teeth look extra white!

Bottom line: I'm really loving these! I think that Enchanted Ruby is a must have because the formula is spot on and the color is perfect for the season. It feels really comfortable on the lips just remember to apply some lip balm beforehand. The color payoff is great and the packaging is just so cute! I also wanted to point out that they smell so yummy! Instead of a fruity scent the permanent line has these smell like a vanilla cupcake. Check out your local drugstores or online on milanicosmetics.com to get'em while you can! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment