Monday, September 29, 2014

Must Haves: NYX Cosmetics Powder Blushes in Dusty Rose & Bordeaux! (Fall Edition!)

Get The Flushed Look!

NYX Cosmetics Powder Blushes in Dusty Rose & Bordeaux! (Fall Edition!)
A few posts ago I hauled a few fall appropriate items, including these blushes. I wanted to follow up with some swatches so you can see how beautiful these colors are! They may seem a bit scary in the pan but trust me when I say they bring your cheeks to life! They are the perfect fall colors and can be sheered out to give you that flushed look that we all crave! :-) I ordered mine directly from the NYX Website for $5 each plus an extra 25% off so very inexpensive.
NYX Cosmetics Powder Blushes in Dusty Rose & Bordeaux! (Fall Edition!)
The packaging is very simple and compact which I love since lets be honest... I'm a blush hoarder so the less bulky the better haha. These blushes are cruelty free products which is also amazing! I find that the NYX Blushes are the easiest to blend from drugstore range. They are silky smooth and richly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Another thing I love about them is that they are long wearing! At the end of the day my blush looks just as vibrant as it did when I first applied it!
Here are the swatches! ;-)
NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Dusty Rose
*Dusty Rose- a matte rose pink, super pretty and wearable year round but especially for fall since it wont clash with darker lips! Love it!
NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Bordeaux
*Bordeaux- a deep red brown, seems to have shimmers in the pan but on the cheeks it goes on matte. I love this color! This with a simple winged liner and a dark red lip... gorgeous! It's very pigmented so you need to apply it with a light hand but it blends effortlessly.

Bottom line: If you're scared of darker blushes I hope this post inspired you to branch out because once blended these colors look stunning on! I love the NYX formula and how affordable their products are. Sometimes the color swatches on the websites tend to not show up true to color so if you've been wanting these colors I hope the swatches helped as well! These are definitely going to be my go to blushes (including the E.L.F Matte Duo!) for the season and I highly recommend them! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment