Friday, February 20, 2015

Haul Time: Silver Glitter Z Palettes from Beautylish.com!

Amazing Customer Service!

Silver Glitter Z Palettes
I was on the hunt for some Z Palettes after placing an order on the MakeupGeek website. My MakeupGeek haul needed a home and Beautylish.com was having a great "New Customer" promotion so everything worked out perfectly (and affordable, just how I like it! haha) I ordered two Z Palettes and some additional magnets which was waiting for me on my doorstep within 2 days, yes 2 days! I was amazed by how fast the order was processed, their customer service is top notch... so impressed! :-)
Silver Glitter Z Palettes
Everything came packaged so well and secure! Extra cushion and even a wonderful handwritten note. I love it when when companies add their own little touch to make us consumers feel special. Definetely makes me want to shop on their site again!
Silver Glitter Z Palettes
Shipping is free on orders over $35 which is amazing. On their site they have so many cool things like makeup, Z Palettes, brushes and much more. When I signed up they had an awesome promotion, $10 off your order of $50. I've never owned a Z palette, didn't really think I needed one to be honest. But now that I'm adding single pans to my collection I needed somewhere to store them and these palettes are perfect! I purchased the Large Silver Glitter Palette ($25) and the Small Silver Glitter Palette ($16). I fell in love instantly with the design so if you've been eyeing them I'd say go for it!
Silver Glitter Z Palettes
The palettes are really sturdy, perfect for travel. The glitter doesn't rub off at all! I love how these look but if you're wanting something different they have tons of colors and patterns to choose from.

Overall I'm so impressed by the palettes but specially Beautylish.com! Everything was so simple, from the signing up process to placing the order and having it at my house within 2 days. Highly recommend you guys checking out the site, there's tons of great things on there! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment