Monday, February 2, 2015

Swatches: bh Cosmetics Party Girl Loose Pigment Eyeshadows!

New From bh Cosmetics!

bh Cosmetics Party Girl Loose Pigment Eyeshadows
Pigments... such a love/hate relationship! I hate the mess but I love the look, I guess you just have to compromise haha. bh Cosmetics released a new line of pigments called the Party Girl Loose Pigment Eye shadows, full of stunning shades! The original price is $7.95 but sales are very common on the bh website so I manged to get them for only $4.50 each!
bh Cosmetics Party Girl Loose Pigment Eyeshadows
They came in such a cute packaging, consistant with their Party Girl line. I love the color selection within the line! I ended up choosing two just to test out and so far they are really good!
bh Cosmetics Party Girl Loose Pigment Eyeshadows
I noticed a few things worth pointing out: they are packed with product,so for the price you pay you're not being cheated out of product (which is awesome!) and they have a seal that you remove when you receive them so they don't get messy in transit. I had the biggest makeup fail about a month ago where I received some pigments in the mail without the seal so I ended being covered in eye shadow as soon as I opened the package. I laugh now but I was pissed then, haha! So packaging gets two thumbs up from me!
bh Cosmetics Party Girl Loose Pigment Eyeshadows
I also enjoy the shape of the pot, it's easy to get your brush in there without making such a huge mess. Let's get into swatches:
bh Cosmetics Party Girl Loose Pigment Eyeshadows
The left swatch is dry and the right one is foiled... gorgeous! I love how finely milled they are, even dry they pack a punch because of the texture. Over primer they stick fairly easy, didn't notice much to any fall out. Foiling them was super easy too and I noticed that when foiled they can also be worn as liners! So far so good with these!
*Bring it on- a rose- copper
*Ready to go- a cobalt blue

I'm very impressed so far, haven't had a chance to really put them to test but I'll keep you updated. I might end up picking up a few more colors! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment