Friday, February 6, 2015

Review: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V!

Dare To Wear Purple!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V
I know I know... the color of the year is no longer Radiant Orchid but I still wanted to embrace it ;-) Today I'm reviewing the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V! You can find this at Sephora for $20 and there's many shades to choose from. I wanted Lolita but sadly it was sold out, but this color seemed so bold so I gave it a shot and I'm in love! It's such a great formula and doesn't budge one bit.
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V
First off, the packaging is pretty cool! Kat Von D is a genius when it comes to design. As far as the formula goes it's very impressive! I think it's worth the price for tons of reasons...one being that it's crazy long lasting! I wore this to work recently and at the end of the day the color looked untouched. This was after eating, drinking water, etc. I was so impressed
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V
The color is so vibrant and full coverage! The tiniest bit will give you full color so this lippie will last you forever haha. I thought it was going to be similar to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams but they're really different. I adore both formulas but this one is just so thin which makes it ultra comfy on the lips! There's no flaking or product gathering in the corners of your mouth. Once it sets it doesn't move at all. It's also a matte finish which I've been lusting over recently. The best part? It doesn't leave your lips feeling dry! Here's what it looks like on:
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V
Ughhh I can't get enough of this color! Looks so smooth and opaque, such an awesome formula!

Bottom line: I definitely want to pick up some more colors from this line! I'm truly a fan of the formula and for someone that wants a product that you don't have to maintain this is the one for you. Not to mention the color... gorgeous! It's a very versatile color, you can pull it off year round. It's pure pigment on your lips, highly recommend! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Goooorgeous color ;) There's something about a purple shade that just makes makeup fun! Still haven't check this line out yet...unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete