Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Must Haves: CoverGirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams!

Favorite Jumbo Lippies!

CoverGirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams
I think I found the perfect jumbo lippie... thus far! :-) I've tried so many and never truly loved one as much as I do the NEW CoverGirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams! They retail for about $7 depending on where you go. There's a few colors in the line, all really beautiful and haul worthy! I chose two out of the bunch and I'm obsessed with the formula. But let's start of with the basics shall we?
CoverGirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams
The packaging is awesome! The color of the tube matches the product. It's a twist up lippie with no fragrance. Simple but effective. ;-)
CoverGirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams
The word cream is the best way to describe these! They are so creamy and smooth, a dream to put on. The color payoff is also quite nice! The aren't too bold but just enough color to notice. They are also very comfortable to wear. I don't find them to add or take any moisture from your lips. They are a satin finish and impressively long wearing!
CoverGirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams
Here are the swatches! These colors are perfect for this time of year. I've been wearing them with simple makeup and it adds the perfect amount of color to my look! Have you been eyeing these? If so I highly recommend them! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment