Monday, June 22, 2015

Review: Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower!

New Urban Decay Formula!

Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower
I was pretty curious about the NEW Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipsticks so I decided to quench my makeup thirst and pick up the shade Ladyflower! :-) I believe this shade was part of a limited edition kit in mini form so I was super excited to see it again! These sheer revolution lipsticks retail for $22 but I managed to haul this during the V.I.B Sale. They are said to be a glossy, sheer creamy formula. I'm not sure what Urban Decay's definition of sheer is because this one is really pigmented haha but overall I love this formula!
Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower
 The packaging is spectacular! I love the lilac tint it has and as always it feels expensive ;-)
Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower
The formula is very high shine which is awesome because your lips end up looking so juicy! Its very comfortable on. The pigmentation is great and the lipstick stays put for a good 4 hours. Even though it's glossy it's not a thin, easy-to-transfer formula. It stays on super well!
Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower
Here is what ladyflower looks like on... isn't it such a pretty pink?! It's a beautiful rosey pink, great for everyday wear! I'm completely in love with this shade, I just think it's perfection!

Bottom line: This lippie was a hit! I love the formula and this color is gorgeous. I'm eyeing a few other colors. If you want color but not something too bold this formula would be great for you. MFR approved! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment