Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Review: Too Faced Melted Metal Liquified Lipstick in Metallic Jelly!

#BringingFrostBack!

Too Faced Melted Metal Liquified Lipstick in Metallic Jelly
Too Faced is bringing frost back with their NEW Melted Metals line! Metallic lip colors are pretty out there and different which is why I needed one in my life haha. I purchased Metallic Jelly, priced at $21 but I waited to get it during the Sephora V.I.B sale ;-) I'm a huge fan of the original Melted Lipsticks, check out my previous posts for more details on those!
Too Faced Melted Metal Liquified Lipstick in Metallic Jelly
Metallic Jelly is a beautiful plum shade with shimmer. I thought it was going to be deeper but it's pretty sheer which is something that threw me off. The original Melted Lipsticks are very opaque and dry matte but this one is completely opposite. It's a little buildable but you won't get it as opaque as the OG's, at least not this color. It's a thin formula that lasts about 3 hours before you need to reapply. This darker shade leaves a stain behind which is nice. The shimmers are comfortable, nothing you can feel on the lips.
Too Faced Melted Metal Liquified Lipstick in Metallic Jelly

Bottom line: I had my expectations but overall I still like the lippie. It's great for throwing on and heading out the door because it doesn't require too much maintenance.Since it's glossy I would recommend a lip liner to make sure it doesn't feather. It's not as pigmented as I would like but I guess since it's frosty it's better for it to be subtle haha. I don't see myself purchasing any other colors but I do recommend this one! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment