Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Review: Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion in 20M!

Luminous & Bronzed!


Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion in 20M
Before this purchase I don't think I owned anything from Make Up For Ever... so I was pretty excited about this bronzer! :-) I was intrigued about the gel-powder formula because it's said to look like second skin and to be waterproof... pretty awesome huh?! It retails for $36 and the color selection is pretty good. There's mattes and shimmers, I definitely appreciate the variety!
Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion in 20M
 This bronzer was almost too pretty to use...almost! ;-) I love the wave design!
Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion in 20M
This color is described as a natural matte sand shade, ideal for medium skintone. It's a nice neutral, not too cool and not too warm which is exactly what I was looking for. It's matte but it still leaves a sheen on your skin, really pretty!
My issue with this bronzer is that it's so difficult to apply. There's a recommended brush that you should use with it but c'mon...it's 32! Bye Felicia! haha. It feels like the product is so tightly packed making it a struggle to pick up product. I've been using a powder brush to apply it and it takes some building up. Once it's on the skin it's stunning though! Your skin looks sun-kissed, really natural!

Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion in 20M
Here's a swatch of the bronzer. This took a few swipes to get the swatch to be visible.

Bottom line: I wish I could give this bronzer an A+ but it's so hard to work with. The color is spot on for me but it's pretty time consuming to try to get it on your skin. Sure... I can splurge on the brush but nobody wants to purchase a brush for almost the same price as the bronzer. I'll be trying out other brushes to see what works because the formula itself is worth it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment