Friday, June 19, 2015

Swatches: ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in Nillionaire & Coconut! (Summer Collection!)

New From ColourPop!

ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in Nillionaire & Coconut
Hello my loves! It's been a while since I sat down to write a post and I was craving it so bad haha. My life has been a little hectic with family flying in, baby shower planning, getting our new home ready for move in... and many other blessings! :-) Just wanted to quickly give you guys an update just in case I don't post as often as I'd like.
Let's get into today's post which I'm super stoked about! ColourPop released their summer collection and I ordered two of their new Super Shock Shadows. If you haven't heard about ColourPop they are such cool brand and very affordable! Definetely one of my favorite brands at the moment.
ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in Nillionaire & Coconut
I ordered Nillionaire and Coconut and these are some stunning shades! Coconut is a little out of my comfort zone but that's what I love about ColourPop... for only $5 you try new things and it won't leave you broke haha.
ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in Nillionaire & Coconut
Nillionaire is a golden-bronze shade, great neutral but what makes it fun is the multicolored glitters it has. I wore this color and I'm glad to report that the glitters stay put and the overall shadow lasts all day long! If you love metallic shades Coconut is a must have! It's so smooth, no glitters and just so rich in pigment... pretty much flawless! haha. It would make an amazing lid shade for a blue smokey eye, can't wait to play with it more.
ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in Nillionaire & Coconut
Here's a look I did wearing Nillionaire all over the lid and some warm matte shades in the crease from a palette I'll be reviewing soon ;-)

Bottom line:  These shadows are lovely and fun for the summer time! You can't go wrong for only $5. Hope these swatches were helpful! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment