Friday, October 2, 2015

Best Drugstore Blushes! - Fall Edition!

My Favorite Blushes For Fall!

Best Drugstore Blushes
Who's excited for fall?! This is my favorite time of year... pumpkin spice everything, haunted houses, cooler nights....love it all! :-) What I also adore about fall is the makeup. I'm a fan of being daring during these months. Today I have three of my favorite fall blushes to share with you that will definitely complete your smokey eye or vampy lip! Let's get into it! :-)
Best Drugstore Blushes
All the blushes in this post are at a drugstore price, $5 of less! They are amazing colors and each blush line is also outstanding so I'd recommend to venture out and find some other colors too.
Best Drugstore Blushes
The first blush is from City Color Cosmetics. It's part of their Be Matte Blush line which are a great formula! The color is called Sunset Safari which is a gorgeous warm terracotta shade... obsessed! I've been using this non stop because it looks so good with my brown lipsticks. It lasts very well and blends into the skin without trouble. I actually used it in the crease recently, here's what it looked like (love a multipurpose product!):
Fall Makeup

Next up is the NYX Powder Blush in Bordeaux! This is a returning favorite and it looks so good with a vampy lip. It gives you that "blushing" look without having to stand outside in the cold haha. I prefer this blush line over the new HD line because the HD ones are super powdery and I don't find them to wear well. Just a heads up! :-)

Lastly I have a very accessible blush which I actually purchased at Walmart! It's from the Covergirl Cheekers line and it's called Rock N Rose. It's a pretty neutral rose blush that honestly completes any look! This line has tons of colors and they are worth it! I have a few...  and some are dupes for high-end blushes (Wohoo!)

There you have it, three budget friendly blushes for the fall! I hope you found this post helpful. If you have any must have drugstore blushes to share leave me a comment down below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment