Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dupe Alert: Drugstore Dupe Of Mac Whirl Lipstick!

Get the "IT" Color For Less!

Drugstore Dupe Of Mac Whirl
Mac Whirl lipstick has been on everyone's wishlist ever since Kylie Jenner made it popular and for good reason because it's a gorgeous color! I found a dupe within my collection and I'm so exited to share it with you! If you know me and my blog you know how in love I am with the Maybelline Creamy Mattes line. It's such a great matte formula, so comfy on the lips and so affordable. The stars aligned and I found a dupe within that line and it's so so sooo similar! :-)
Drugstore Dupe Of Mac Whirl
Here are the swatches! Maybelline Nude Nuance is the closest dupe to Whirl that I've seen as far as color and formula. They're both matte and longwearing.... I'd say Nude Nuance is the slightest bit on the red side but other than that they're identical. Nude Nuance is about $6 at the drugstore compared to the $17 price-tag on Mac lippies. 

Definetely pick up Nude Nuance! It's an amazing shade and awesome formula! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment