Monday, October 12, 2015

Review: bh Cosmetics Nude Rose- 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette!

Affordable Nude Palette!

bh Cosmetics Nude Rose- 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
bh Cosmetics released a NEW palette called the Nude Rose Palette... get excited! bh Cosmetics is a great brand with amazing prices, this palette is only $14.50 at the moment! There's 12 shadows (satins, mattes and shimmers) and it's meant to be the perfect neutral palette with the sheerest champagne shade to the deepest brown to add some depth. It claims to be a petal soft formula that goes on effortlessly. Those are the claims and here are my thoughts! :-)
bh Cosmetics Nude Rose- 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
The palette comes in an awesome sturdy tin packaging which I love! It's a nice touch! It comes with a double ended brush with I used and it's a great little extra. There's 12 shadows, most are on the lighter side which is something I would've changed. I rather have a few more browns for some variety. There's also only one deep shade... something to note but I'm happy to report it's a really nice shade!
bh Cosmetics Nude Rose- 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
The formula feels really smooth, borderline cream to powder which is really nice to work with! All the shades blend effortlessly and they last which are two things I look for in a palette. My main con is that many of the shades are very similar to each other. They do build up nicely though so overall I do like it! Here are the swatches by row:
bh Cosmetics Nude Rose- 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
 Here's a look I came up with using the palette, I love how "angelic" it looks!
bh Cosmetics Nude Rose- 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette

Bottom line: If you're looking for a nice natural palette for everyday this is a great choice! The shadows are easy to work with and you can throw a few on and head out without a problem. I love how smooth they all are too. More variety within the color selection would've been great but you can definitely make this palette work! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment