Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dupe Alert: Drugstore Alternative To Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in After Dark!

Similar For Less!

Drugstore Alternative To Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in After Dark
It's time for another dupe! :-) I've been loving sharing these posts with you and who doesn't love a more affordable option for a higher end product?  Recently I found an alternative to the beloved After Dark lipstick from the Urban Decay Matte Revolution line and it's only $6! Now this dupe may not be the exact color but it's definetely really close. Let's get into details shall we!
Drugstore Alternative To Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in After Dark
The After Dark lippie retails for $22 which is ex-pen-sive. I won't lie though, the formula is amazing, my favorite matte lipstick formula right now actually! It's super pigmented and comfortable, not at all drying. I love how it has a slight purple-blue shift which makes it so different than the other 100 berry lippies in the market! That's what I was focusing on when searching for a dupe and then I remembered that I had the NYX Matte lipstick in Aria which also has the same shift.
Drugstore Alternative To Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in After Dark
NYX Aria has more purple tones compared to After Dark but it's also a great matte formula and very similar on the lips. They are both pretty long wearing and the color is so perfect for fall! :-)

If you found this dupe helpful leave me a comment down below! If you have a dupe to share with me let me know too, I'm always up for a bargain! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment