Sunday, March 16, 2014

Must Haves: Benefit Cosmetics "Rockateur" Blush!

My Everyday Blush!

Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Blush
I'm slowly trying to test the "high end" makeup waters and while doing so I came across a blush that I'm obsessed with! I love adding new blushes to my collection but I noticed that I tend to lean to the more bright pinks and corals. I searched around Sephora.com for a bit... trying to find a more wearable color for my first high end investment. I read and heard so many great things about the Benefit blushes, specifically the newer one to the line, Rockateur. It looked beautiful on the site so I decided to give it a try! It retails for $28, kinda pricey but after using it for about 2 months now I must say it's totally worth it!
The description on Sephora.com states that it's a provocative rose-gold cheek powder accented in luxe gold. Sounds so luxurious right?! ;-) The packaging definitely stands out in my collection plus is a small sized box that doesn't take up too much space. The blush itself is breathtaking! I searched long and hard within my collection to see if I had a color close to it and I didn't. It's a really unique color that will suite everyone; a beautiful blush for fair to medium skin tones and an awesome highlight for the ones with deeper skin tones.
Here's what the blush looks like:
I've used it quite a bit so the some of the detail is gone but that goes to show how much I love it! It's silky smooth and nicely pigmented. To me, it seems rose-gold with more pink tones... just beautiful! It has a satin finish, no visible shimmer when on. It's makes you look youthful and leaves your skin glowing!
Here's a swatch:
Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Blush
This is a must have blush in any one's collection! On days when I don't know which blush to wear I always choose this one. It looks great with the natural looks and the glamorous ones too! You'll be getting your moneys worth when you purchase this blush because like me... you'll be using it almost every single day! :-)

Do you have a blush that you're currently obsessed with? If you do leave a comment down below to see what I should try next!






No comments:

Post a Comment