Saturday, March 28, 2015

Review: Maybelline Eye Studio Master Graphic Liner!

Great For Winged Liner!

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Graphic Liner
Today I have a quick review on the NEW Maybelline Eye Studio Master Graphic Liner! I don't tend to review liners because I only use one which also happens to be by Maybelline (Line Stiletto) and if it's not broke don't fix it right?! ;-) I don't wing out my liner much at all because in all honestly I SUCK! haha. It's so difficult to make it look decent and if you mess up you have to start your entire eyelook again which... ain't nobody got time for that!
This liner appealed to me because of it's shape. It's literally a sharpie! It seemed promising to get that perfect edge for your winged liner so I gave it shot. It retails for about $7, not bad at all.
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Graphic Liner
The pigmentation is really amazing! It's extremely black and it doesn't skip at all when you're drawing a line which is huge plus.
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Graphic Liner
I find that the tip is a bit tricky to use. Even though it makes winged liner easier, it's kinda hard to get that thin liner across. I find that the best way to achieve a thin line is by stamping it on. You need patience to get the line to look amazing... not my strength though haha. What I do now is use my Line Stiletto just to get the thin line I like and then use this for winging out the liner and it works!
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Graphic Liner
I guess more experienced gals shouldn't have a problem just using this liner on its own. It's a pretty cool idea and the price is also affordable. I really like it and would recommend it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment