Monday, March 23, 2015

Swatches: Urban Decay Ammo Palette!

On Sale!

Urban Decay Ammo Palette
Urban Decay makes some of the best shadows... ever! The formula is pretty much on point and rarely disappoints. For that reason whenever I see a palette of theirs go on sale I purchase it right away because I know I'm gonna love it! :-) Today I'll be sharing swatches of the Urban Decay Ammo Palette which recently went on sale for $16! It was sold out but it keeps coming back in stock on the Sephora site every now and then so make sure to keep your eyes peeled if you're interested. 
Urban Decay Ammo Palette
Packaging is really edgy yet simple, love it! It's a really small palette, ideal for traveling. It came with a travel size of the Primer Potion which I forgot to photograph (haha) but overall this is a bargain for the sale price!
Urban Decay Ammo Palette
Here's an overview of the palette. The palette is made up of 10 of Urban Decays bestsellers which is pretty awesome! It's like owning a piece of Urban Decay history! The colors are all so stunning and up to par with my other palettes.
Urban Decay Ammo Palette
Here's a close up! All the shadows are metallic so you would need to include some matte shades from other palettes to make a complete look. The palette also comes with a tiny shadow brush... not the greatest but in a pinch it gets the job done.
Urban Decay Ammo Palette
I love this first row of shades, must me the warmer shadow lover in me haha. They are so pigmented and silky!
Urban Decay Ammo Palette
Here is the bottom row, more cooler colors. I love how unique the shades are, full of cool shifts and duo chromes. These will be great for the spring time! 

This palette retails for $34 but most beauty sites like Sephora, Ulta and the Urban Decay website have it for $16 so make sure to take advantage of the great deal! I love all the colors and I'm excited to add this palette to my collection! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment