Monday, March 30, 2015

Swatches: Jordana Cosmetics Modern Matte Lipsticks! ( New Shades!)

Six New Shades!

Jordana Cosmetics Modern Matte Lipsticks! ( New Shades!)
Jordana Cosmetics recently expanded their Modern Mattes line and I have the six new shades to share with you today! If you're looking for more details + swatches on the original shades make sure to check out my review by clicking here! :-) But to sum up my feelings on this formula... pure love! haha. These lippies are so creamy, long wearing and the best part? Only $2.49! I use these lipsticks all the time, specially for work because once they're on they don't budge at all. These are amazing and I love that they released these new colors so quickly!
Jordana Cosmetics Modern Matte Lipsticks! ( New Shades!)
The first picture was taken with flash which shows the true colors of the lipsticks. I love all the new shades, specially the first four because they are on the muted side. These colors are all fun and perfect year round shades...I just can't get over the fact that they're only $2.49!
Jordana Cosmetics Modern Matte Lipsticks! ( New Shades!)
I did purchase them directly from the Jordana Website as soon as they released so I can't confirm when they will available at your local drugstore but hopefully soon. :-)
Jordana Cosmetics Modern Matte Lipsticks! ( New Shades!)
Here are the swatches! From left to right:
*Matte Whisper- a brown-mauve shade, really beautiful! It's along the lines of the Marsala family.
*Matte Innocent- a creamy beige-nude, one of my favorites! I've been wanting a shade like this for a minute. It's really different but looks stunning on.
*Matte Goddess- a bright pink with lilac tones, really pretty!
*Matte Divine- a light baby pink, it's extremely light for me to wear alone but topped with a gloss it looks amazing.
*Matte Gorgeous- a wine shade, always a shade I gravitate to and with this formula it's a great one!
*Matte Ambition- a blue based red, super flattering and a classic shade to add to your collection.

If you fell in love with the Modern Mattes line like I did make sure to get your hands on these six new shades because they are everything! I can't wait to create some looks and add the finishing touches with one these lippies! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment